Saturday, January 14, 2006

Initial D - Beaten By Me

Yesterday night, I met up with the driver of AE 86 for a duel. AE 86 was the king of racers in the anime/movie Initial D.

His vehicle was modified with a good racing engine, but it's the driver skills that counts. Take a look at my vehicle.
My modified vehicle, sprayed pink for a fierce look, comes with some rabbit stickers rather than the lame chinese words on the AE 86. A carefully tuned suspension was added to maximize my speed when drifting.

The seat is made of leather for comfort when driving. All useless parts such as doors and aircons are removed so that my fierce machine will go faster than before because of the lightweight.

Such a good racing machine, how can I not win?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker