Sunday, September 04, 2005

Pose For Your Pictures

On Friday, I decided to take some pictures of my friends so that I can put them on my new personal website. Actually, I only had 2 friends with me at that time. Mani and Kelvin. Mani posed for the picture and it ended up good.

Kelvin's turn. I tried to take him but he kept putting his head down. Too bad, Mani and his brothers grabbed him and they struggled. In the meantime, I took a shot. Surprisingly despite their struggle, I managed to snap his face.

After awhile, they finally managed to stop him completely and I took another shot.

He should have just posed for the camera. Now ge end up looking like a big red tomato in the pictures. He could have used his trademark pose like what he did in Seoul Garden.

Or he could have just sticked out his damn tounge like what this guy did (I don't know him, found it on the internet).

Moral of the story: Pose for pictures or you'll end up looking more disgusting. For example, a big red tomato.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker