Thursday, September 08, 2005

Missed Me?

I was missing in action for the past few days because I went to stay at my Grandma's house in Sengkang. My grandparents went to China a few days back and I went to Changi Airport to send them off.

My Dad sent me there on his motorbike. I rarely sat on his bike, not more than 10 times in my entire life. But I love the thrill, the wind blowing against you. Of course, since I'm so cool, my Dad has to give me his stylish helmet too.

The next day, Mani and I decided to go to Changi Airport too. His little brother came along. 3 person is a little boring so we called Simon. He agreed happily. I think this must be the first time people ask him come out. We found out that Tabby and Wen Ling were also at the airport. What coincidence.

They were there to study. We were there to play. Since it was Mani's first time visiting the airport, I became the tour guide. Actually, I'm also not very familiar with the airport.

This picture is taken in Terminal 2. We went to a bookshop there and saw this book about Karma Sutra. For those of you who are still so innocent, Karma Sutra is simply sex positions. Mani took the book and opened it. OH MY GOD. The book has real pictures of 2 person having sex.

After that, we all went to the MRT area. The place is so nice. Tabby and Wen Ling decided to change place to study and they came over to meet us.

Went back to Terminal 1 and ate at this dumb place called Popeyes. Their food (the biscuits) taste as horrible as cat food. Stupid Tabby, don't know how to bring to nice place. Went home after that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker