Friday, September 23, 2005

Bite Me

The dengue thing is getting more and more serious. Even my sister has it. I'm so worried that I might get bitten because my blood tastes like strawberry milk. Stupid Aedes mosquitoes. I wonder why mosquitoes suck blood, can't they just be normal and eat a bowl of laksa or something?

At least a bowl of laksa looks - and taste - nicer than a pool of blood right?

This isn't my blood of course. My blood is pink and tastes like strawberry milk. Really right? A bowl of laksa looks better than a pool of blood. Stupid mosquitoes, want to eat also don't know how to choose nice food. But we still respect the mosquitoes cause we still put pictures of Aedes in public areas. So unfair, we put pictures of them some more they still want bite us.

But having a lot of mosquitoes around is not a bad thing after all. It creates job for people. Don't believe me?

Government have to hire all these people to do such an easy job of spraying smoke around the area. You can play and still get paid! OH WAIT. What is Mani doing in the rubbish chute? Oh, I forgot. He stays there.

So remember, if you see such mosquito on your skin, think twice about killing it. But always remember, the mosquito won't think twice about biting you. It's life or your life? Think about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker