Saturday, August 20, 2005

Seoul Garden

I went to Seoul Garden yesterday with my friends. Each person paid $13, but I paid $15 because some idiot only put in $11. Seoul Garden is a buffet restaurant where you must cook your own food. Wild variety of chicken, beef and many others. My favourite was the Char Siew Chicken.

After like an hour of eating, everyone became full.

So, we decided to sit down and talk so that our food can digest and we can start eating again. Make full use of the $13 we paid. Our objective was like making Seoul Garden go out of food. Typical Singaporeans.

That's Kelvin. His head is a little unclear because he's moving up and down showing his teeth and making a "guuuullll" sound. Typical idiot. Actually, we're all idiots. You want to know why? Read on.

We decided to play with the free (sort of) food. We challenged each other eating raw chicken, putting chilli and soya sauce on the Ice Kachang without the person knowing. Very gross stuffs. The best was, eating raw egg. The hero, Mani (The Black Guy).

We also made ice cream float (Ice Cream with Coke). You'll be surprised at the amount of stuffs they have at Seoul Garden. There was even Sushi after 5pm. Our ice cream float looks a bit like vomit though.

After eating for about 3 hours plus, some of us puke. I didn't because I'm still not very full. Yeah, I eat a lot. But I can't seem to grow fat. Wonder where all my food go.

Lastly, a picture of me and an idiot who think he is so cool wearing a cap. Keep forcing me to take picture with him. I don't like to take pictures unless I need to.

After all this fun, I feel so broke again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker