Thursday, August 11, 2005

Fuck The Boy Who Likes Boy Band

You know something? I can't stand some boy bands who put on a false front and act cool. There is this boy in my class. I wonder if he is gay because he idolise the band Energy so much that he buys their every album and stuffs. I insulted the band in class today. He tried to stop my insults, but failed. You know what? God sent me here to piss the world off.

Yes. That's the four freaks from Energy. I bet Hi-5 is even more popular than them. Gary Chua said "You got more handsome than Energy or not?". Wow! He like the band because of their looks? You gotta be gay! I like Eminem for his talent and courage. He dares to voice out his opinions, even if he has to scold the President. What about Energy? Go on interview and act like they're the most innocent people on Earth.

I won't say anything if you like them for their songs or talent. But you like a boy band for their looks. You make my hair stand man.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker